Any TIVA Regular or Life Member may apply for this TIVA Scholarship that has been a member of TIVA for one full calendar year. This scholarship money may be used toward continuing education, program improvement conferences, summer and/or midwinter conferences or any course that you will engage in professional development activities that relate to the career and technology subject you teach.
The TIVA Scholarship money may be used for registration fees, transportation or lodging. The recipient of the TIVA Scholarship must present receipts to the TIVA Office to be reimbursed for the scholarship. This TIVA Scholarship will be awarded at the 2017 TIVA Summer Professional Development Conference. Application must be Submitted by June 15, 2017 email to email@example.com at the TIVA Office. You must be present at the TIVA Summer Conference to win. This year’s TIVA Scholarship must be used by September 1, 2018.
The following information and application (click on link below to download the application) must be submitted to be considered for this TIVA Scholarship:
- Your philosophy of Career and Technical (minimum of 200 words)
- The program you teach, years of experience, and courses taught.
- What professional development course(s) you plan to
- A letter of recommendation from a current or former
- A letter of recommendation from your administrator.
- A digital photograph of yourself sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “TIVA Teacher Scholarship Applicant”.
Download Application form: Manny-Contreras-Scholarship-Application-2017
For School Year 2016-2017