Professional Development Conference
Thursday, January 16 – Saturday, January 18, 2014
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Government & Public Administration
- Human Services (Cosmetology)
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distributions & Logistics
- Career Development
Click here -> Pre-Register for TIVA Midwinter Conference by January 1, 2014
You must enter the email address and the last 4 digits of your SSN number that you entered in the most recent past to view your file (you might have entered 0000 for your SSN and/or your last year’s email address).
Once you find your file, you may then update your file and save!
Still having problems? Call 1-888-480-9482 for assistance.
Click -> 2014 Updated Agenda
New Teacher Workshop starts Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Download New Teacher Session Descriptions here ->
2014 TIVA New Teacher Midwinter Conference
Conference Registration Fees
Deadline for Early Pre-registration is January 1, 2014
- TIVA Member: Pre-registration = $275.00
- Non-Member: Pre-registration = $375.00
- TIVA Member: Onsite Registration =$325.00
- Non-Member: Onsite Registration =$425.00
No cancellation refunds issued after January 1, 2014.
4140 Governor’s Row
Austin, TX 78744
Omni Austin Southpark Hotel Information
- Complimentary self parking.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service.
- Select Guest Members receive complimentary wireless internet access in their guest rooms.
- Deadline for reservations: Tuesday, December 24, 2013, 5:00pm.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation.
- Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fee.
- All attendees will be responsible for their own room, tax and incidental charges.
- Upon check in, if your fail to tell hotel that you will be checking out of the hotel a different date, the hotel will add an early checkout fee in the amount of $50.00 and tax to that guest’s individual account. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Omni Austin Southpark Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay. The Omni Austin Southpark Hotel will inform attendees of this potential charge upon check-in and requests.
- If you fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (must cancel 72 hrs in advance), you will be considered No-Shows and a charge of one night’s room and tax will be posted to the individual’s credit card file.
- Self Parking for TIVA Summer Conference attendees is free. There will be a charge for valet parking.
Register Today by clicking here! and save!