*To upgrade to a suite for conference, secure two exhibitors by using the 2014 Exhibitor Prospectus. All exhibitor forms can be found on the 2014 Summer Trade Show page.
At the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, Irving
Monday, July 14 – Friday, July 18, 2014
Watch for Updates!
Click to Register –> - 2014 Online Registration is currently Closed.
TIVA Conference at a Glance –>
Click for listing of Add-On Sessions –>
Click for TIVA Membership Application & Payroll Deductions Form –> TIVA Application 2014-2015
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Government & Public Administration
- Human Services (Cosmetology)
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distributions & Logistics
- Career Development
Conference Registration Fees ~ July 2014
There may be additional charges for occupational specific materials, testing, certification, etc.
110 W. John Carpenter Freeway
Omni Mandalay Hotel Information
- Complimentary self parking.
- Complimentary airport shuttle service.
- Select Guest Members receive complimentary wireless internet access in their guest rooms.
- Deadline for reservations: Thursday, June 19, 2014 midnight.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation.
- Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fee.
- All attendees will be responsible for their own room, tax and incidental charges.
- Upon check in, if your fail to tell hotel that you will be checking out of the hotel a different date, the hotel will add an early checkout fee in the amount of $50.00 and tax to that guest’s individual account. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Omni Mandalay Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay. The Omni Mandalay Hotel will inform attendees of this potential charge upon check-in and requests.
- If you fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (must cancel 72 hrs in advance), you will be considered No-Shows and a charge of one night’s room and tax will be posted to the individual’s credit card file.
- Self Parking for TIVA Summer Conference attendees is free. There will be a charge for valet parking.